The Railways of the Islamic Republic of Iran (RAI) expressed that Mr. Saeid Rasouli was appointed as new RAI President.
TEHRAN UIC RAME: According to the Act of the Board of Ministers of the Islamic Republic of Iran, “Mr. Saeid RASOULI” has been appointed as the “Vice-Minister for Roads and Urban Development, Chairman of the Board and President of RAI” as of March 2019.
He has been Member of the Board at the Railways of Islamic Republic of Iran (RAI) since 22 January 2017. He was formerly the Vice-President for Planning and Transport Economy at RAI and he took various high-level capacities at Iran’s President Office and also Management and Planning Organization.
Mr. Saeid Rasouli was born in 1968 in Malayer. He graduated from Shahid Chamran University in Ahvaz in the field of Water Engineering and is a graduate in Structural Engineering from the same university at PhD level. He has been working at different positions the most important of which are as follows:
- Member of the Board at the Railways of the Islamic Republic of Iran (RAI),
- Vice-President for Planning and Transport Economy (RAI),
- Advisor to Iran President’s Deputy for Strategic Planning and Supervision,
- Chairman of Iran’s Coordination and Integration of Planning and Budget Affairs,
- Chairman of Coordination, Integration, and Allocation of the Iran’s Budget,
- Director General for “Parliament Affairs Coordination Office” of Management and Planning Organization of Iran,
- Deputy for Iran first Vice- President’s Office,
- Deputy Director General for Human Resource Development of Management, and Planning Organization of Iran.