The high ranking International Exhibition of Rail Transportation and the Related Industry will be held on 9 to 12 June 2019 at Tehran.
Tehran - Rame UIC: The high ranking International Exhibition of Rail Transportation and the Related Industry will be organized by the support of Ministry of Roads & Urban Development, Ministry of Industry, Mine & Trade, and participation of Iranian Railways, Tehran and Metropolitan Subways, Iran Rail Industry Association, RTC Guild, the School of Railway Engineering (SRE), Producers and Artisans, Related Services Companies and any other related activists and experts in rail industry and taken place in the space of over 20000 square meters at Tehran International Permanent Fairground from 9 to 12 June 2019.
List of some Exhibitors at Previous RailExpo:
- Islamic Republic of Iran Railways
- Tehran urban & suburban railway operation company
- Mapna Group
- Esfahan Steel Co., Arak Steel Co., Iran Alloy Steel Co., and etc.
- Mafex Spanish Railway Association
- Raja Rail Transportation Co.
- Pars Wagon Co.
- Tehran Wagon Co.
- Faraz Tima Rail Group
- Taam Locomotive Arya
- Green Plour Industrial Group (GPIG)
- Rail Transportation
- Alborz Niroo, Rahvar Niroo and Alvand Niroo
- Infrastructure Companies
- Some related companies from Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, China Republic, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, India, Kazakhstan, Netherlands, Oman, Poland, Russian Federation, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Serbia, Turkey, Ukraine, UAE, United Kingdom, South Africa, Slovakia and etc.
Some of rail industry powers like Germany, Italy, Spain, Russian Federation, China and Turkey are having pavilions in Iran RailExpo 2018 and other countries like Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, the United Kingdom, Ireland, and France shown their interest in are expected to participate in this event according to the received applications.
Participation of all foreign related companies is most welcomed to this event. You can refer the given address link below to receive required information on this event in detail: